Our plaques are 9" x 12” and ¾” thick, made of Premium American Red Alder, and have a keyhole for easy wall mounting.
Each Plaque comes with custom laser-engraved text and your choice of branch or campaign coin. Additionally, you can add a thin ribbon rack, badges, metal rank or insignia by following the simple process below.
To start this product you need to ensure that you have your Thin Ribbon rack built and saved to your EZR Shop account on the EZ Rack Builder: https://ezrackbuilder.usamm.com/rack-builder/home
We will build your Thin Ribbon rack to your specifications and then inlay it into your laser engraved plaque. If you haven't created and saved a thin ribbon rack, click the link to start the Thin Ribbon rack building process: https://ezrackbuilder.usamm.com/rack-builder/home
Please note: Ribbon rack needs to be thin, flush spaced, and center-aligned.
Please do not rotate your thin ribbon rack or any items on the plaque. If they are rotated in the preview plaque, we will place them at their unrotated angle
- Select your branch or campaign coin from the dropdown
- Click "CUSTOMIZE"
- Customize up to 3 lines of text. Remove any unwanted text by clicking the red trash icon next to each text line.
- To add your saved thin ribbon rack, click the “MY RACKS” button in the panel to the right - the one with the EZR logo.
- Enter the email address associated with your EZR Shop account. You should see your saved thin ribbon rack appear after you click the red “Submit Email” button. If you do not see anything or get an error, log into EZR Shop and create a new thin and centered ribbon rack and try step #4 again.
- Click on your thin ribbon rack and you should see it added to the plaque. Only one thin ribbon rack is allowed on each plaque.
- To add items such as badges, lapel pins, rank, or unit crests, click on the “IMAGES/ITEMS” button in the panel to the right. Select your item category and click on any real items you’d like to add to your plaque.
- You can arrange your items at any time after they’ve been added to the plaque.
- Delete any unwanted items by clicking the red trash icon.
- To change the coin on the plaque, click the “PRODUCT VARIATIONS” button in the panel to the right and select a different branch or campaign coin.
- Use the augmented reality feature to preview the plaque in any well-lit space, using your smart phone’s camera. Just click the AR button at the top right corner and follow the AR prompt.
- Click “ADD TO CART” and you’re on your way to displaying your customized military Alder Plaque.