United States Navy E-2 Constructionman Apprentice Striker Rating Badge
Criteria: Worn by the Apprentices of the United States Navy, it is the second lowest rank (E-2). The actual title for an E-2 rank in the USN is dependent upon the community in which the sailor belongs. The colors of the stripes they wear likewise depends on this community. The following communities are:
• Seamen Apprentice wear white stripes on the navy blue uniform and navy blue stripes on the white uniform.
• Hospital Apprentice wear white stripes on the navy blue uniform and navy blue stripes on the white uniform.
• Firemen Apprentice (Engineering community) wear red stripes on both uniforms.
• Airmen Apprentice (Aviation community) wear green stripes on both uniforms.
• Construction Apprentice (Seabee community) wear light blue stripes.
No stripes are worn on either of the working uniforms.
© 2022 USAMM. All Rights Reserved