United States Army/Air Force OCP Combat Uniform Trousers
This uniform is the OCP/Scorpion pattern
Sewn to military specifications with Near Infrared (NIR) Technology, the Multicam (OEF-CP) Pants/Trousers are built for comfort and ease of function out of 6.5oz 50/50 ripstop fabric.
- Trouser style waistband that includes a traditional button fly
- Reinforced seat
- Two extra deep front slash pockets with reinforced openings
- Two easy access slanted cargo pockets with drain holes and button closure
- Two bellowed lower leg pockets with button closures
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag proof pocket flaps
- Reinforced knees
- ”Stay tied” heavy drawstring leg ties
Note: This garment is not flame retardant (FR).
Please see the official Army release regarding the OCP transition policy: Link